Acca Bet Predictions, 20.03
- Tottenham v Bournemouth: 1 @ 1.53
- Augsburg v Dortmund: 2 @ 1.50
- Napoli v Genoa: 1 @ 1.28
Tottenham vs Bournemouth key facts
- Tottenham have lost only 2 of their last 16 Premier League games at White Hart Lane: W9 D5 L2.
- Spurs are on a run of 8 straight wins against teams below 12th place; Bournemouth are 13th.
- Harry Kane has scored 8 goals in his last 9 EPL games and he is on 19 top-flight goals for the campaign.
- With key players rested for the Europa League exit against Dortmund, Pochettino can put out a full-strength side here.
- 3 consecutive wins have made Premier League survival almost assured on 38 points and Bournemouth players can relax now.
- The Cherries have conceded twice or more in 4 of their past 7 games.
- A West Ham win is Bournemouth’s only one from 6 away matches against top-8 opponents, losing 4.
Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund key facts
- Augsburg have won just one of their 11 games in all competitions in 2016.
- Dortmund have won 6 of their 7 away games since the winter break, and they have only conceded 2 goals in their last 10 matches.
- BVB have emerged victorious in all 7 fixtures following a midweek Europa League outing.
- Dortmund have already beaten Augsburg twice this season: 5-1 in the league & 2-0 in the DFB Pokal.
Napoli vs Genoa key facts
- Napoli have put their Scudetto bid back on track following wins in their past 2 matches.
- The Partenopei have accumulated the most points (36) at home this season, being the only team that has remained unbeaten in front of their own fans this campaign.
- Last week’s winner against Palermo was Gonzalo Higuain’s 27th goal of the domestic campaign, a personal record for him in his career.
- Genoa have won 3 out of their past 4 matches – against Torino, Empoli and Udinese – to drag themselves out of the relegation scrap.
- Only Frosinone have collected less points from away matches this term than the Grifone.
- Genoa will still have to do without top scorer Leonardo Pavoletti.
- The Grifone haven’t beaten Napoli in 8 Serie A matches, losing 5.
* With a 5% bonus for 3-fold Acca at bet365.
Bet365’s Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe!