Acca Bet Predictions, 14.05
- Juventus v Sampdoria: 1 @ 1.28
- Napoli v Frosinone: O2.5 @ 1.25
- PSG v Nantes: 1 @ 1.28
- Combo Odds: 2.05 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
* O2.5 – Over 2.5 goals.
Juventus vs Sampdoria key facts
- Coach Massimiliano Allegri put a stop on all party plans for Juventus’s 5th consecutive Scudetto after his team was beaten 2-1 by Verona last week, demanding that players get their heads back into the game.
- There is still a Coppa Italia final looming on the horizon – meaning that now is not a good time for the hosts to lose the winning habit.
- Juve have not conceded in their last 10 home games.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Napoli vs Frosinone key facts
- A win would guarantee Napoli 2nd place, and automatic qualification to the Champions League group stage.
- Napoli have scored 45 goals in 18 games at home.
- Gonzalo Higuaín can match (or even break) the single-season Serie A goalscoring record – set by Gunnar Nordahl in 1949-50. Higuaín needs 2 goals to equal the Swede, and 3 to surpass him.
- Frosinone are already-relegated.
- The visitors own the leakiest defence in Serie A – they have conceded 72 times in 37 games.
- Frosinone have scored in their last 3 away games, including 3 at Milan, they managed a goal at Roma, scored at both Juventus and Fiorentina, and in fact have only failed to score away from home in 7 games this term.
PSG vs Nantes key facts
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announced on Friday this will be his last home game for PSG. He is within one goal of Carlos Bianchi’s record of 37 goals in a season for a single player (1977-78) and will go all-out to score at least twice.
- Nantes have had nothing to play for in weeks and lacked motivation. They were just a single point off 3rd place only 9 games ago, but a single win in their last 7 outings has seen them drop out of the reckoning.
- A dispute between club president Waldemar Kita and outgoing coach Michel Der Zakarian has overshadowed Nantes’ recent matches and suggests they will lack focus this weekend too.
ACCA @ 2.05: WIN!
1. Juventus v Sampdoria: 1 WIN!
2. Napoli v Frosinone: Over 2.5 goals WIN!
3. PSG v Nantes: 1 WIN!