Acca Bet Predictions, 13.03
- Aston Villa v Tottenham: 2 @ 1.50
- Udinese v Roma: 2 @ 1.85
- Palermo v Napoli: 2 @ 1.30
- Combo Odds: 3.78* @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Aston Villa vs Tottenham key facts
- Aston Villa have won just 3 games all season (3-7-19).
- The home side have conceded a league worst 55 goals and recent results have seen them hammered 6-0 by Liverpool, 3-1 by Everton and 4-0 last time out by Man City.
- After dropping points against 10 man Arsenal Tottenham couldn’t ask for a better match in which to bounce back.
- Manager Mauricio Pochettino finally made the decision to rotate in Europe, making 7 changes midweek, which suggests that his focus is wholly on the Premier League and he will need his squad to respond following a humbling experience in Dortmund that all but ended their European campaign.
- Spurs have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League away games (W7 D5 L1).
- Tottenham have the Premier League’s joint 2nd best attack with 51 goals scored so far.
- Spurs have lost none of their last 8 trips to Villa Park in all competitions, winning 6 (D2).
Udinese vs Roma key facts
- Udinese have lost 3 of their last 4 games, most notably the last defeat against Frosinone.
- The hosts average fewer than one goal per game at home.
- Coach Stefano Colantuono will have some problems picking his defence as Felipe, Molla Wague and Ivan Piris may all be out.
- Roma have won 7 straight games in Serie A to put themselves back in the Scudetto conversation.
- Coach Luciano Spalletti was furious at the end of Roma’s loss to Real Madrid in midweek, accusing his team of mental weakness after they missed a series of golden chances to score.
- The Giallorossi have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 matches in Serie A.
- Roma have won their last 5 matches against Udinese in all competitions.
Palermo vs Napoli key facts
- It’s been another chaotic week for Palermo. Giuseppe Iachini, already the 7th boss to depart this season, has now been replaced by Walter Novellino in time for the weekend.
- The Rosanero are bottom of the 6-game form table (W0-D2-L4) and have shipped at least 2 goals in 5 of those encounters.
- Napoli are back to winning ways and no longer have the additional strain of European football pulling on their squad’s resources.
- Gonzalo Higuain has notched 10 goals in his last 8 away games, only failing to score at the Juventus Stadium.
* With a 5% bonus for 3-fold Acca at bet365.
Bet365’s Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe!
ACCA @ 3.78: WIN! (+18.90 pts)
1. Aston Villa v Tottenham: 2 @ 1.50 WIN!
2. Udinese v Roma: 2 @ 1.85 WIN!
3. Palermo v Napoli: 2 @ 1.30 WIN!