Acca Bet Predictions, 5.9
- San Marino v England: 1 +6 @ 1.57
- Switzerland v Slovenia: 1 @ 1.53
San Marino vs England prediction: San Marino +6 Handicap
- San Marino lost 5-0 at Wembley in October.
- San Marino picked up a rare point in their last home game – a goalless draw with Estonia in November and were only 4-0 losers at home to Switzerland.
- The hosts have W0-D1-L31 in the last 5 seasons but they’ve only lost 3 of their last 29 in Serravalle by a margin greater than the +5 handicap that’s been set.
- Six of San Marino’s last 10 internationals have featured under 3.5 goals whilst their 3 home qualifiers during this campaign have yielded Under 4.5 Goals.
- The visitors are without a host of regulars, including top goalscorer Danny Welbeck.
Switzerland vs Slovenia prediction: 1
- In Switzerland’s last 16 home qualifiers (W11 D3 L2), the only country to have beaten them are England 3-1 in 2010 and 2-0 in 2014.
- Switzerland have won their last 4 Group E matches since opening with defeats by England and Slovenia.
- Switzerland’s record in 8 games against Slovenia is W5 D1 L2 (W3 D0 L1 at home).
- Slovenia’s campaign has been one of extremes: W3 L3, with no games drawn.
PROMO: Get MONEY BACK, if a game finishes 0-0 at bet365! Bet now >>