System Bet Predictions, 30.04
- West Brom v West Ham: 2 @ 2.05
- Stoke v Sunderland: 2 @ 2.80
- Newcastle v Crystal Palace: X @ 3.60
- Nantes v Nice: 2 @ 2.50
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
West Bromwich v West Ham key facts
- Some luck and a complete team performance made it possible for West Brom to find a 2nd half equaliser against Tottenham (1-1).
- WBA have secured their safety and they have little to play for.
- West Ham are still dreaming of Europe next season and really must win here.
- The Hammers defeated Watford in their last league game and have had 10 days to prepare for this match.
- West Ham are unbeaten in the league since February.
Stoke vs Sunderland key facts
- Stoke have lost 3 games on the spin, conceding exactly 4 goals per match in the process, and they will be fighting for pride now.
- The Potters have lost as often as they have won when hosting clubs below them this term: W4 D1 L4.
- The hosts are missing some key players, most notably their best two goalkeepers.
- Sunderland are scrapping for their lives, one that has took 4 points from their last 2 games and kept back-to-back clean sheets.
- The Black Cats deserved their point against Arsenal last week, but it could have been 3.
- The visitors have been beaten just once in 7 outings – their best run of the entire campaign.
- Sunderland have successfully made a late run for survival in each of the last 2 seasons.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace key facts
- The 2 draws against Man City and Liverpool must be seen as bonus results for Newcastle, but you are not saving your season by drawing your matches.
- The Magpies have only 3 games remaining to save their Premier League status, while their rivals Norwich and Sunderland have 4. It looks like they’ll need 9 points to even have a hope of survival.
- Rafa Benitez’s have a large number of injuries in his squad.
- Crystal Palace were better than Watford and they were full value for their 2-1 win in the FA cup semi final.
- The Eagles have hit a bit of form recently, avoiding defeat in 4 consecutive league games – including trips to West Ham and Arsenal – before losing to Man United, but manager Alan Pardew played with a mixed, weakened side at Old Trafford.
- Palace are not still mathematically safe from the drop.
Nantes vs Nice key facts
- Nantes are 0-1-3 in their last 4 league matches including losses in their last 2 at home.
- The hosts do not have much to play for and their coach has already declared that he will no longer be the Nantes coach next season.
- Nice are chasing a European place and are in tremendous form; excluding their defeat at PSG their 6-game stats are W5-D1-L0.
- PSG and Lyon aside, Nice play the best offensive football in France with 53 scored goals so far.
- Hatem Ben Arfa is the Ligue 1 Player of the Year.