System Bet Predictions, 19.03
- Chelsea v West Ham: X2 @ 2.10
- Everton v Arsenal: X @ 3.50
- Crystal Palace v Leicester: 2 @ 2.50
- Hertha v Ingolstadt: 1 @ 2.05
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Chelsea vs West Ham key facts
- It’s been a miserable fortnight for Chelsea as they were held at home by Stoke in the league before being knocked out of both the Champions League and FA Cup by PSG and Everton respectively.
- 11 points behind a CL qualifying spot, the hosts now have absolutely nothing to play for.
- The Blues have won just one of their last 6 games at home as they drew with Watford, WBA, Everton, Man United and Stoke.
- Eden Hazard and Diego Costa are both out.
- West Ham are riding high in 5th in the league and they are only 2 points behind Man City in 4th.
- The Hammers are on a 7 match unbeaten run and they’ve lost just one of their last 11 outings in all competitions.
- West Ham have already won at Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Everton this term.
Everton vs Arsenal key facts
- Everton have won 6 of their last 8 outings in all competitions.
- The Toffees have scored 51 Premier League goals this season – only Leicester, Tottenham and Man City have scored more.
- Romelu Lukaku is back bang in form having scored 6 goals in his last 6 appearances, including a brace in the FA Cup 1/4-finals last weekend.
- Arsenal have won just one of their last 8 games in all competitions (W1 D2 L5).
- The Gunners’ defensive record has been poor of late, particularly without Petr Cech between the sticks, and you have to go back to early February for the Gunners’ last Premier League clean sheet.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Crystal Palace vs Leicester key facts
- Crystal Palace have lost their last 5 games at home.
- The Eagles have taken just 4 points from the last 36 available.
- Only Aston Villa are poorer hosts than Palace this term.
- Kwesi Appiah, Marouane Chamakh, James McArthur and Connor Wickham are all set to be missing.
- Leicester haven’t exactly been impressive in recent weeks but they are very efficient, winning 3 of the last 4 (D1).
- The Foxes have the best away record in the top flight.
Hertha vs Ingolstadt key facts
- This game is an opportunity for Hertha to take another step towards the Champions League group stages next season.
- Pal Dardai’s side are unbeaten in the last 8 games at the Olympiastadion, and they have kept a clean sheet in the last 5.
- Ingolstadt have not lost any of their last 5 games, but 4 of those have been draws.