System Bet Predictions, 16.04
- Everton v Southampton: 2 @ 2.80
- WBA v Watford: 1 @ 2.40
- Chelsea v Man City: X @ 3.40
- Bologna v Torino: X @ 3.10
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
- Total Odds: 70.82 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Everton vs Southampton key facts
- There was no game for Southampton in midweek while Everton played a league game at Crystal Palace (0-0).
- The Toffees will also play the derby vs Liverpool at Anfield in a few days and next week end they will face Man United at Wembley in the cup semi final. So today match is the least important of the 3 fixtures as they have nothing to play for in the EPL.
- Everton have lost 4 of their last 5 league games at home and only Aston Villa have fared worse than them (4-4-8) at their own ground this season.
- The hosts are in the midst of an injury crisis too. Tony Hibbert and Phil Jagielka are both out with knocks, while James McCarthy is suspended. Leighton Baines, Ross Barkley, Tom Cleverley, Darren Gibson, Aaron Lennon and Leon Osman are all doubts.
- Southampton are still fighting for a spot in Europe, having hit form in recent weeks.
- The Saints have also been a tough nut to crack on their travels recently, with wins at Man United, Swansea and Stoke and a draw at Arsenal in the last 6.
- Charlie Austin and Florin Gardos are out, while Steven Davis and Shane Long are doubts.
West Bromwich vs Watford key facts
- WBA played a decent game against Man City (1-2 loss) last weekend.
- Watford have lost 9 of their last 14 league fixtures, winning just 2.
- The visitors have one really big game to look forward to – the cup semi-final against Crystal Palace at Wembley next weekend.
- Watford will also face West Ham in the league in a couple of day so we may see a much changed side in this game.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Chelsea vs Manchester City key facts
- Chelsea aren’t playing for anything but would love to put on a show for their fans, while Man City have only a 4 point advantage over United in the race for 4th, so at least they must not lose.
- Guus Hiddink tasted league defeat with Chelsea for the first time last week (1-0 away to Swansea).
- If the season had started when Hiddink had taken over, the Blues would currently be sat in 5th spot a point ahead of Man City.
- The Dutch record against top half clubs reads won 2, drawn 4 and lost none.
- Chelsea have drawn 6 of the last 7 home league matches.
- Diego Costa will return from his 3 match suspension and it is quite likely that a couple of other regulars – Matic, Cahill, Hazard – will return for this hot game.
- Man City made history during the week as they saw off PSG to book themselves into the semi-finals for the Champions League.
- City’s record against top half sides this season is awfull: W2, D3, L9.
- Their only 2 wins against top half sides this term are two home victories: vs Chelsea in August and vs Southampton in November.
- Man City blew Chelsea away earlier in the campaign, but this is a very different opposition they face now.
Bologna vs Torino key facts
- These two sides are not mathematically safe, but in real life they are.
- The draw looks like a good result for both.