System Bet Predictions, 14.05
- Milan v Roma: 2 @ 2.10
- Sassuolo v Inter: 1 @ 1.85
- Angers v Toulouse: 2 @ 1.85
- Lorient v Ajaccio: 2 @ 2.25
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
- Total Odds: 16.17 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
AC Milan vs AS Roma key facts
- To claim 6th place, Milan must beat Roma and hope that Sassuolo drop points at home to Inter.
- Milan haven’t won at home in their last 4 games, while Brocchi’s side have scored more than one goal in only one of their last 12 outings.
- Roma’s only defeat of 2016 was away to Juventus, 4 months ago, and they still have a slim shot at 2nd place to fight for.
- Roma have scored 44 goals in their last 18 Serie A games, 6 more than any other side in the Italian top flight.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Sassuolo vs Inter key facts
- A win would certainly boost Sassuolo’s hopes of playing in the Europa League.
- Berardi, the hosts’ leading striker, is out suspened this weekend.
- With Inter having already secure 4th spot, Roberto Mancini’s side have little to play for.
- In their last away game vs Lazio they offered very little.
- Inter will be severely weakened offensively, as their best offensive players Icardi and Perisic will both miss this game. Their outstanding keeper Handanovic will also be missing, Medel and Miranda as well.
- Roberto Mancini is planning to give some younger players a run-out in this game.
Angers vs Toulouse key facts
- Angers have already secured their survival.
- The hosts have to manage without two regulars, R Thomas and T Mangani, both suspended.
- It looks like Toulouse’s late form will save them and a win here will prolong their season in the French elite.
- This is the moment Pascal Dupraz has been waiting for since being appointed 2 months ago, at a time when his new side were 10 points off safety.
- There will be plenty of Toulouse supporters, maybe more away fans than home fans.
Lorient vs GFC Ajaccio key facts
- Lorient have already secured their survival.
- The hosts are ending the season in disappointing fashion having been defeated in their last 4 competitive matches without scoring a single goal in the process.
- Lorient are without injured quintet Walid Mesloub, Majeed Waris, Vincent Le Goff, Zargo Touré and Yrondu Musavu-King once more. The right-backs Lamine Gassama and Pape Paye are also out.
- Ajaccio are in the dangerous zone and they need a win from this game if they want to stay in the League 1.
- The visitors had very tough schedule lately – PSG, Lyon, Lille & Bastia – and they only managed to beat Bastia in that period.
SYSTEM BET 2/4: WIN @ 11.20!
THREE WINNING BETS:
1×2: WIN @ 3.89!
1×3: WIN @ 3.89!
2×3: WIN @ 3.42!
1. Milan v Roma: 2 @ 2.10 WIN!
2. Sassuolo v Inter: 1 @ 1.85 WIN!
3. Angers v Toulouse: 2 @ 1.85 WIN!
4. Lorient v Ajaccio: 2 @ 2.25 loss