System Bet Predictions, 21.05
- Palace v Man Utd: BTTS @ 2.05
- Bayern v Dortmund: 1 @ 2.00
- Vidar v Sola: 1 [-1] @ 2.10
- System Bet: Doubles (2/3)
* BTTS = Both teams to score.
Crystal Palace vs Manchester United key facts
- Both teams secured 2-1 victories at this stadium in the semi-finals.
- Crystal Palace have already disposed of the likes of Southampton and Spurs en route to this showpiece.
- Palace’s form has been dismal since Christmas with just 2 wins in 21 Premier League games. The FA Cup, though, is a different matter and has fairly clearly been the focus for the past few weeks.
- Alan Pardew’s men have plenty of goal threats with the likes of ex-United man Wilfried Zaha, Yannick Bolasie and French international Yohan Cabaye.
- Their corners and free kicks, delivered by Cabaye, are a constant threat while United’s continuing vulnerability from corners is mystifying.
- The FA Cup is the one competition that can salvage the season for Van Gaal. A disappointing league campaign saw Man Utd miss out on the top 4 on goal difference to city rivals Man City, to compound misery in the Champions League, Europa League and Capital One Cup.
- Manchester United have won 6 of their last 8 games in all competitions, but they’ve developed a habit of losing the important games – such as that midweek defeat to West Ham that effectively cost them Champions league qualification.
- Youngsters Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford have been major plus points in Man United’s season.
- Fellaini is back from his suspension and also fit duo Darmian and M Rojo are back in contention.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund key facts
- If Bayern do lift the German Cup this weekend, they will have won 5 of the available 6 major domestic trophies in Pep Guardiola’s 3-year spell at the helm.
- In those 3 seasons, the Bavarians won 82 of their 102 league games, losing just 9 times. They conceded just 58 goals and scored 254.
- Bayern have won 9 of their last 10 games against German opposition.
- Bayern demolished BVB 5-1 at the Allianz Arena, and held them to a goalless draw in Dortmund this term.