System Bet Predictions, 17.04
- Sampdoria v Milan: 2 @ 2.40
- Leicester v West Ham: X @ 3.70
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: O2.5 @ 2.00
- Malaga v Bilbao: 1 @ 2.30
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
- Total Odds: 40.84 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
* O2.5 = Over 2.5 goals.
Sampdoria vs AC Milan key facts
- Sampdoria got the win they were looking for last time out against Udinese, to push them clear of the relegation dogfight and closer to mathematical salvation.
- Samp have conceded at least one goal in over 90% of their games at home.
- The Blucerchiati will miss their suspended defender Andrea Ranocchia.
- Sampdoria have already lost twice against the Rossoneri this season.
- Milan gave all-conquering Juventus a serious test of their credentials last weekend but their 2-1 defeat signalled the end for Sinisa Mihajlovic.
- New coach Cristian Brocchi has called on his players to prove themselves during his first match in charge.
- The Rossoneri can ill-afford to drop anymore points as they search to end the season with Europa League football to look forward to.
- Mario Balotelli played his best game of the season last week and he is once again set to partner Carlos Bacca upfront.
Leicester vs West Ham key facts
- Leicester are in title-winning mode with 5 wins in a row, keeping a clean sheet in each.
- But the Foxes haven’t managed to beat a top 6 side at home all season, with 3 draws and a defeat (vs Arsenal).
- Ranieri’s men gave Sunderland a lot of chances last week and now they may be quite happy with a draw from one of their tougher remaining games.
- West Ham were the last team to beat Spurs and have a habit of upsetting more-vaunted opponents. With away wins already this season at Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool they have nothing to fear.
- The Hammers need points to rekindle their hopes of finishing in the top 4.
- West Ham are unbeaten in 7 games in the league, but have drawn their last 3.
- The visitors only lost 3 of their last 20 matches.
- The 2-1 FA Cup defeat to Man United on Wednesday was their worst performance in some time.
- In-form Andy Carroll has scored 4 goals in his last 3 league games.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool key facts
- 18 of Bournemouth’s 33 fixtures this term have seen over 2.5 backers paid out.
- The Cherries’ matches this year are averaging 2.88 goals each time – a total only bettered by 4 teams.
- Liverpool’s games are averaging 2.97 goals per 90 minutes – the joint highest total in the Premier League.
- 7 of the Reds’ last 9 matches have ended with 3 or more scored goals, including 4 of their last 5 on their travels.
Malaga vs Athletic Bilbao key facts
- Malaga are unbeaten in their last 5 games.
- They have lost just 4 home games this season (6-5-4).
- The hosts have conceded just one goal in their last 4 matches, as they continue to keep an impressive defensive record this campaign.
- Striker Charles will be back from his suspension.
- Athletic Club were very lucky winning their game against Rayo last week.
- The Basques face Malaga only days after their 2nd leg against Sevilla where they played for 120 minutes.
- Bilbao have lost 8/16 away games this term (6-2-8).
- The visitors have a few more injury concerns to worry about, with top scorer Aritz Aduriz sitting out injured.
SYSTEM BET 2/4: WIN @ 21.08!
THREE WINNING BETS:
1×2: WIN @ 8.88!
1×3: WIN @ 4.80!
2×3: WIN @ 7.40!
1. Sampdoria v Milan: 2 @ 2.40 WIN!
2. Leicester v West Ham: X @ 3.70 WIN!
3. Bournemouth v Liverpool: O2.5 @ 2.00 WIN!
4. Malaga v Bilbao: 1 @ 2.30 loss