System Bet Predictions, 07.05
- Norwich v Man United: 2 @ 1.85
- Aston Villa v Newcastle: 1X @ 2.25
- Gladbach v Leverkusen: 1 @ 1.90
- Hamburg v Wolfsburg: 1 @ 2.70
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Norwich vs Manchester United key facts
- Norwich have lost 3 in a row without scoring to slip into the relegation zone, 2 points behind Newcastle with a game in hand and a point behind Sunderland.
- The Canaries have won just one of their last 7 Premier League matches at home: W1 D2 L4.
- Only 2 sides have scored fewer Premier League goals than Norwich this season, and they have also failed to score 8 times in the last 12 league games.
- The biggest absentee for the hosts is Timm Klose (a knee injury); his presence at the heart of the defence after his signing in January had had a clear positive impact.
- Manchester United have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 games in all competitions, a run that has got them to the FA Cup final and seen them close to within 4 points of Man City in 4th place. With City facing Arsenal on Sunday, this is a great opportunity to close the gap.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Aston Villa vs Newcastle key facts
- It’s Aston Villa’s last league game at Villa Park as Premier League club.
- The hosts gave a real good go at Watford last week but still they suffered late heartbreak (2-3). That is 11 defeats in a row despite Rudy Gestede and Jordan Ayew in particular continuing to show some spark up front and the pair combined beautifully to put them 2-1 up at Vicarage Road.
- Newcastle lost 10 away games on the spin prior to drawing 2-2 with a Liverpool side that had one eye on the Europa League, and they haven’t tasted victory on the road for 5 months.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen key facts
- Borussia Mönchengladbach are out to cement 4th place and a Champions League play-off berth with a victory here.
- No other team has been so reliant on their home form this season: 37 of Gladbach’s 49 points have come at BORUSSIA-PARK, and they have won their last 6 too.
- Leverkusen locked down the 3rd place thanks to a 2-1 win over Hertha last time out – their 7th successive Bundesliga win.
Hamburg vs Wolfsburg key facts
- Hamburg could overtake northern rivals Wolfsburg with a win here.
- After beating Werder Bremen, HSV could make it 2 successive home wins for the 1st time this season with victory.
- Wolfsburg have won only one of their last 9 games in all competitions, losing the last 3.
- In fact, only relegated Hannover have picked up fewer points than Wolfsburg over the course of the 2nd half of the Bundesliga season.
- The Wolves have the worst away record in the league: 2-4-10.