System Bet Predictions, 24.04
- Leicester v Swansea: 1 to nil @ 2.50
- Fiorentina v Juventus: 2 @ 2.15
- Torino v Sassuolo: 1 @ 2.05
- Amkar v Lokomotiv: 2 @ 2.25
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Leicester vs Swansea key facts
- Leicester have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 EPL games.
- The Foxes had their shutout streak ended by West Ham last weekend, but both concessions occurred after they were reduced to 10 men, and one of the breaches was a penalty.
- Swansea lost the reverse fixture 3-0 and were beaten by the same scoreline at Newcastle last week.
Fiorentina vs Juventus key facts
- Fiorentina have seen their campaign fall away of late, slipping to 5th as rumours of strife within the club circulate around.
- A dismal run of just one win from 9 games has killed off hopes of securing qualification for next season’s Champions League for the Viola.
- Juventus have incredibly only dropped 2 points out of a possible 72, whilst they have only failed to win once since October.
- The Bianconeri now only need to better Napoli’s result this week to be crowned champions once again.
- Coach Allegri is eager for his side to wrap up the title as soon as possible, so attention can turn to retaining their Coppa Italia crown too.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Torino vs Sassuolo key facts
- Torino were dealt a heavy blow in the midweek when it looked like they were on course to extend their unbeaten run to 4 consecutive matches against Roma, but have lost dramatic 2-3 late in the game.
- Sassuolo had their European hopes seriously dented with a goalless draw at home to Sampdoria in midweek.
- The Neroverdi have won just once in their last 6 outings.
Amkar Perm vs Lokomotiv Moscow key facts
- Amkar have failed to win their last 5 league matches.
- The fact that they’ve played 120 minutes vs Zenit plus a penalty shootout in the middle of the week will surely influence their physical condition for the upcoming game.
- Lokomotiv held their neighbours CSKA to a draw during last weekend’s derby and remain in 4th place in the table, 5 points behind leaders Rostov.