System Bet Predictions, 10.04
- Sunderland v Leicester: 2 @ 2.25
- Tottenham v Man Utd: 2 +0.5 @ 2.00
- Cologne v Leverkusen: 2 @ 2.30
- Palermo v Lazio: 2 @ 2.15
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
* 2 +0.5 – Asian handicap – Away team to win or draw.
Sunderland vs Leicester key facts
- Only 1 win in 10 games have left Sunderland’s hopes of Premier League survival hanging in the balance.
- The Black Cats’ 0-0 draw with West Brom was their first clean sheet in 17 games.
- Sunderland need to win this match and Leicester will probably enjoy that kind of approach from the hosts.
- The Foxes are functioning the best when their opponents are attacking them.
- Leicester are top of the ‘away’ table too (10-4-2).
Tottenham v Manchester United key facts
- Spurs have only won 2 of their last 5 in the league.
- Tottenham have only won twice against sides currently in the top 12: 4-1 against both West Ham and Man City.
- Spurs haven’t beaten Manchester United in the Premier League since 2001.
- 4 wins from Man Utd’s last 5 Premier League outings leaves them just a single point behind Man City in 4th.
- The Red Devils have tended to perform better against the bigger teams this term – probably because they aren’t forced to dictate the pace and take the game to the opposition.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Cologne vs Bayer Leverkusen key facts
- Koln have only won one of their last 7 matches.
- The Billy Goats have lost 4 of their last 5 home games.
- Leverkusen are back on track after 3 straight wins without conceding a goal and now they are behind Champions League playoff spot only on goal difference.
Palermo vs Lazio key facts
- Palermo is the most out of form side in Serie A, failing to win their last 10 matches.
- Star man and the focal point of the Sicilian’s creativity Franco Vazquez is out through suspension.
- Lazio coach Pioli has been sacked and they will now be coached by Simone Inzaghi starting with this game.
- Inzaghi will demand a response at the Renzo Barbera against a struggling side in the bottom 3.