System Bet Predictions, 03.04
- Leicester v Southampton: 1 @ 2.20
- Lazio v Roma: 2 @ 2.20
- Chievo v Palermo: X @ 3.40
- Borussia M v Hertha: X @ 3.60
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Leicester vs Southampton key facts
- Leicester have won 9 of their 15 home matches this term (9-5-1), including 4 of their last 5 – all of which were to nil.
- The Foxes have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 7 matches.
- Southampton have won 2 on the bounce and 3 of 5 on the road, but they were recently beaten at Bournemouth and it wasn’t too long ago that they lost 4 in a row away from home.
Lazio vs Roma key facts
- Lazio have been badly hit by injuries as Lulic, Konko, Kishna, Milinkovic-Savic, Radu, Basta and De Vrij are all out, and a significant number of their squad travelled big distances during the international break.
- Roma have won 8 in a row before their draw with Inter.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Chievo vs Palermo key facts
- Chievo go into this fixture on the back of only 2 wins from their last 6.
- Palermo are without a win in 9 matches in Serie A.
- The Rosanero slipped into the bottom 3 before the international break, but have had 3 weeks to work under new coach Novellino – a luxury some of his predecessors never got the chance to enjoy.
- The importance of this match for Palermo cannot be underestimated, as their run-in for the rest of the season includes Lazio, Juventus, Fiorentina and a head-to-head with Frosinone.
- Together these 2 opponents have scored only 5 times between them over their previous 5 rounds of matches.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Hertha Berlin key facts
- Gladbach have lost 2 of their last 3 matches and both losses came against direct opponents for European places.
- Borussia have won 7 of their last 8 home games.
- Hertha are currently 6 points ahead of Gladbach and they have won 4 of their last 5 games.
- Only twice before have Berlin had more points on the board after 27 matches (48) since the introduction of the 3-point rule.