System Bet Predictions, 09.04
- Milan v Juventus: 2 @ 2.05
- Southampton v Newcastle: X2 @ 2.43
- Aston Villa v Bournemouth: 2 @ 2.20
- Werder Bremen v Augsburg: 1 @ 2.10
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
AC Milan v Juventus key facts
- Milan have not won a single match in their last 4, only obtaining 2 points in the process.
- There have been suggestions of late that a heavy defeat at home on Saturday could lead to Sinisa Mihajlovic losing his job.
- Juventus havе won 20 of their last 21 league matches.
- The Old Lady have won 6 games in a row against Milan.
Southampton vs Newcastle key facts
- Southampton have recorded 3 defeats and a draw in their last 6 games.
- Newcastle were extremely unlucky to lose at Norwich last weekend.
- It is life or death for the Magpies and new manager Rafa Benitez now so the visitors may want this win more than the home side.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Aston Villa vs Bournemouth key facts
- Aston Villa have lost 7 games on the spin, conceded 22 goals in the process, and they haven’t scored a single goal in any of their last 4 matches.
- Bournemouth were very poor in losing heavily to both Tottenham and Man City, although prior to those defeats they’d won 3 on the spin.
- The Cherries may feel that one more win is required to retain their Premier League status.
Werder Bremen vs Augsburg key facts
- “It’s do or die time!” No nonsense talk from Werder chief executive Thomas Eichin.
- Bremen coach Viktor Skripnik added: “Experience is a very important factor in relegation battles – and that’s something we have!”
- Werder have not lost at home in 6 matches (W1, D5).
- Bremen have scored a whopping 22 goals in 2016; they have actually scored more than both Bayern and Dortmund (20 goals).
- The hosts may welcome Claudio Pizzaro back for this game.
- Augsburg are without a win in 6 games.
- Things haven’t been so well for FCA against relegation rivals – in the 7 matches so far against Frankfurt, Hoffenheim, Darmstadt and Werder Augsburg have just 3 points (D3, L4).