System Bet Predictions, 24.03
- Italy v Spain: X @ 3.20
- Czech Rep v Scotland: X @ 3.60
- Wales v N.Ireland: 2 @ 3.50
- Malta v Moldova: 2 @ 2.87
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
- Total Odds: 115.92 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Italy vs Spain key facts
- Italy have only lost twice in 16 games under Antonio Conte.
- The Azzurri will be without Andrea Pirlo, Daniele De Rossi, Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli, Claudio Marchisio and Marco Verratti.
- Spain have certainly eased off in some of their recent friendlies and their experimentation has resulted in defeats in 3 of their last 5: to Holland, Germany and France.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Czech Republic vs Scotland key facts
- Injuries to Petr Čech, Tomáš Rosický, Jaroslav Plašil and David Pavelka mean several fringe members of the Czech Republic squad will play in Prague.
- Scotland produced good displays against Germany and Poland in 2 of their 3 final qualifiers, losing 3-2 and drawing 2-2 respectively.
- Steven Naismith and Steven Fletcher have been mainstays of the Scots’ attack under Gordon Strachan but both have been ruled out for the trip to Prague.
Wales vs Northern Ireland key facts
- Wales talismanic duo Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale is out. James Collins, Andy King, Paul Dummett and David Edwards are all also sidelined. So this won’t be the team which impressed in the Euro qualifiers.
- The Welsh have scored just 11 goals in their 10 games, with missing Bale and Ramsey got 9 of those.
- Northern Ireland will equal a record dating back 30 years if they avoid defeat at Cardiff.
- Michael O’Neill’s men are 8 games unbeaten now having topped a tricky qualification group that included Romania, Greece and Hungary to qualify for their first major tournament since 1982.
Malta vs Moldova key facts
- Moldova haven’t had a win in 2 years and they will be very motivated to win against Malta under their new coach Dobrovolsky.