System Bet Predictions, 13.02
- Norwich v West Ham: 2 @ 3.25
- Sheff Wed v Brentford: 1 @ 2.00
- Chievo v Sassuolo: 2 @ 2.90
- PSG v Lille: X2 @ 3.00
- Guingamp v Bordeaux: 1 @ 2.25
- System Bet: Doubles (2/5)
See key match facts below…
Norwich vs West Ham key facts
- While West Ham are chasing Europe, Norwich are battling relegation.
- The hosts have now lost 6 on the spin in all competitions and have conceded 19 goals in the process.
- Ignore the freak 4-5 scoreline against Liverpool and Norwich have scored just 2 goals this year in all other games.
- West Ham have lost only twice against teams from the bottom half of the table (W5 D6 L2).
- With a Top 6 place theirs to lose expect the Hammers to go hard for the win at Carrow Road.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Brentford key facts
- Sheffield Wednesday are into the top 6 and are unbeaten in 6 games.
- The Owls have lost just once at home all season in the Cahmpionship (9-5-1).
- Brentford have lost 4 of their last 6 and are down to 12th in the table.
- The visitors’ squad looks thin after losing some key players in January.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Chievo vs Sassuolo key facts
- Chievo ended a run of 3 successive defeats by beating Torino last weekend, thanks to a late Valter Birsa penalty.
- The Flying Donkeys are in a run of just one win in 8 home games.
- Failing to hold onto their lead over Palermo last weekend meant Sassuolo are winless since beating Inter in early January.
- The visitors can take confidence to the Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi as their last 2 wins have come on the road.
PSG vs Lille key facts
- PSG’s lead at the Ligue 1 top from Monaco in 2nd is an enormous 24 points.
- This will be PSG’s 12th outing in less than 6 weeks.
- PSG have one eye on their Champions League showdown with Chelsea.
- With Europe in mind, coach Blanc will make wholesale changes to his side.
- Lille are unbeaten in 4 game.
Guingamp vs Bordeaux key facts
- Guingamp are undefeated in their last 6 matches in Ligue 1.
- Bordeaux have failed to win 15 of their last 16 away league matches.
- The visitors have conceded 11 goals in their last 3 competitive fixtures.
- Jérome Prior and Lamine Sané have been suspended by the club.
- This will only add to Willy Sagnol’s woes, who already faces a severe injury crisis that may leave him without 12 other first-team players this weekend.
- Cheick Diabaté will also have to sit this one out again due to suspension.