System Bet Predictions, 24.01
- Arsenal v Chelsea: 1 @ 2.10
- Everton v Swansea: X @ 3.80
- Juventus v Roma: X @ 3.80
- Monaco v Toulouse: X @ 3.30
- Lyon v Marseille: X @ 3.30
- System Bet: Doubles (2/5)
Arsenal v Chelsea: Key Match Facts
- Arsenal have won 6 in a row in all competitions at The Emirates and prior to that run they beat both Man United and Bayern Munich to nil.
- The Gunners have put some good teams to the sword already this season and they thoroughly deserved their 2-1 win over Man City just before Christmas.
- Arsene Wenger should have the services of Mesut Ozil available again and Alexis Sanchez could also be in the squad.
- Chelsea have recorded 5 defeats in 10 away games this term (2-3-5).
- The Blues are much nearer the drop zone than they are the European places.
- Diego Costa and Eden Hazard will both face late fitness tests.
Everton v Swansea: Key Match Facts
- Everton have drawn 6 of their last 9 games.
- The appointment of Francesco Guidolin should give Swansea a boost.
Juventus v Roma: Key Match Facts
- Juventus have won 12 of their previous 13 matches in all competitions.
- Roma have drawn 7 of their last 8 games in all competitions.
- There were signs of improvement from Roma last week (despite the result) after the re-appointment of Luciano Spalletti.
Monaco v Toulouse: Key Match Facts
- Monaco’s home form is W3-D5-L2, with all three wins being 1-0 victories.
- Toulouse have twice lost against PSG in the past week – 1-0 in Ligue 1, 2-1 in the French Cup with an under-strength team – but will have drawn confidence from playing well in both games.
- In their previous 6 matches Toulouse’s record was W3-D2-L1.
Lyon v Marseille: Key Match Facts
- Lyon have won only one of their last 8 Ligue 1 games, with that victory coming at home to bottom club Troyes in their first league match since Bruno Génésio replaced the sacked Hubert Fournier.
- Lyon were unlucky to lose 1-0 at St Etienne last weekend given the quality of their performances and will be pumped-up to atone for that setback.
- Marseille are unbeaten in 90 minutes in their last 14 matches (W7-D7-L0) in all competitions.
- OM’s away form is W8-D4-L2 in all competitions since the start of September.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.