System Bet Predictions, 06.02
- Man City v Leicester: X2 @ 2.38
- Southampton v West Ham: X2 @ 2.15
- Newcastle v WBA: 1 @ 2.15
- Angers v Lyon: 2 @ 2.20
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Read key match facts below…
Man City v Leicester key facts
- This is 2nd versus 1st in the Premier League.
- The reverse fixture between these two sides finished goalless.
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 7 starts in the EPL.
- But this term so far the Citizens haven’t beaten any of the top 6 home or away – 3 draws, 3 defeats.
- Leicester go into this game with the best away record in the Premier League (7-4-1).
- The Foxes are unbeaten in their last 6 and have suffered just one defeat in their last 17.
- Claudio Ranieri’s men were in devastating form against Liverpool in midweek too.
- It would be a surprise if Vardy and Mahrez, 31 league goals between them this season, are kept quiet.
Southampton v West Ham key facts
- Southampton are unbeaten in 4 now (3 wins, 1 draw) after a horror run that saw just one win and one draw in a 10 game league and cup run.
- Saints’ record against top-8 sides is a relatively poor: W2-D3-L4.
- West Ham are top of the mini-league of the top 8 with a record of W5-D2-L2.
Newcastle v WBA key facts
- After making some big money signings in January, Newcastle would have hoped to have started picking up more points and clawing their way to safety.
- At home the Magpies have only lost one of their previous 5 outings, winning against West Ham and Liverpool as well as drawing with Man United in the process.
- Georginio Wijnaldum has scored 9 goals in 12 games at St James’s Park so far.
- West Brom picked up their 3rd successive draw in all competitions in midweek, all at The Hawthorns.
- WBA have won just one of their last 8 away games in the Premier League (vs Norwich).
- Consider also that the Baggies failed to beat Bristol and Peterborough on home soil in the FA Cup, they also failed to beat bottom-of-the-table Aston Villa a few weeks ago, and their last away game in the league was a 3-0 thrashing at Southampton.
Angers v Lyon key facts
- Promoted Angers have impressed everybody this season but they have now won only 4 of their last 14 Ligue 1 outings
- The hosts are still in the upper echelons of the standings, despite falling 2-1 at Reims on Wednesday.
- Lyon coach Bruno Genesio has won 2 of his 5 matches in charge since succeeding Hubert Fournier.
- In midweek OL were 3-0 home winners against Bordeaux, ending the visitors’ 7-match unbeaten run.
- Alexandre Lacazette is in hot form again and have netted a double in the win over Bordeaux at Parc OL.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.