System Bet Predictions, 17.01
- Stoke v Arsenal: 2 @ 2.00
- St Etienne v Lyon: BTTS @ 1.72
- Lorient v Monaco: BTTS @ 1.80
- System Bet: Doubles (2/3)
- Total Odds: 6.21 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
* BTTS = Both teams to score.
Stoke v Arsenal Facts & News
- Stoke are in good form, winning 3 of their last 4 starts and scoring 10 goals in the process.
- City have already defeated Chelsea, Man City and Man United at home this season without even conceding.
- Stoke will be without the influential Xherdan Shaqiri who is sidelined with a hamstring injury.
- Arsenal have won 7 of their last 9 games in all competitions.
- The Gunners showed great character coming from behind twice at Liverpool (3-3) midweek and were unlucky not to take all the points.
- Arsenal may feature new signing Mohamed Elneny and Alexis Sanchez could make his first start since November.
- The Britannia Stadium is a venue that the Gunners have struggled at in recent years, but you get the feeling this is different Arsenal this season though, a more robust side.
- Arsenal surely have their best chance of winning the title for more than a decade.
St Etienne v Lyon Facts & News
- St Etienne have a good home record (W6-D2-L2) and have scored in 14 out of 15 home games in all competitions.
- In fact, only champions PSG could boast a better home record than Les Verts coming into the weekend, although Galtier’s side have not yet beaten any of last season’s top 9 on their own turf.
- In front of a sell-out home crowd St Etienne will be compelled to play to win and ought to take an attacking approach.
- Defensively the hosts will struggle without captain Loic Perrin.
- There has been a notable improvement from Lyon in 2016 since the appointment of former assistant Bruno Génésio as coach over the winter break to replace the sacked Hubert Fournier.
- OL scored 4 times v Troyes (4-1) last Saturday and have the attacking quality to take advantage of defensive uncertainties in the home ranks.
- The visitors were unfortunate to lose 2-1 away to PSG in the Coupe de la Ligue 1/4-finals in midweek.
- Lacazette, OL’s leading scorer this season with 9 goals, has admitted that he could leave the club in the summer so this could be his last derby and he will be eager to make his mark.
- Lyon captain Maxime Gonalons is injured.
Lorient v Monaco Facts & News
- Lorient have always had a reputation for attractive football, and only leaders PSG and the explosive Nice have found the net more times than the hosts this term.
- In the same time, only 2 teams have a worse defensive record than Les Merlus.
- Monaco have been particularly dangerous away from home, scoring 17 of their 27 strikes on their travels.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.