System Bet Predictions, 07.02
- Bournemouth v Arsenal: 2 @ 2.00
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Over 2.5 @ 2.35
- Betis v Valencia: 1 @ 2.62
- Celta v Sevilla: 2 @ 2.30
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
See key match facts below…
Bournemouth vs Arsenal key facts
- Bournemouth will remember a 2-1 home win against Man United but they’ll also remember a 5-1 thrashing they took at home at the hands of Spurs so there’s no real pattern as to how they fare as hosts to the big boys.
- 39 goals conceded so far illustrates where the hosts’ weaknesses lie.
- The sides met at the Emirates on December 28 with the Gunners running out 2-0 winners.
- Just 2 points from Arsenal’s last 4 matches has seriously damaged their chances of winning the title. So this is very much a must-win game for Arsene Wenger’s side.
- It took a man-of-the-match display by keeper Fraser Forster to deny them at home to Southampton in midweek.
- The Gunners away record is good (6-3-3), only Leicester and Spurs have better ones.
- Arsene Wenger has an almost fully fit squad to choose from.
Chelsea vs Manchester United key facts
- Chelsea’s 4 league games at Stamford Bridge since Mourinho’s departure have all featured at least 4 goals.
- In 16 Blues home games in all competitions, an overs bet has landed 10 times.
- Chelsea have only failed to score in one home game this season.
- Diego Costa has scored 6 goals in his last 8 games.
- Man United have played 17 away games in all competitions, and 11 of them have contained 3 goals or more.
- The Red Devils have conceded 16 of their 21 goals on the road.
- There is no doubt that Louis van Gaal has instructed his players to play more direct football now that his job is under threat. And last 2 Man Utd games read: a 3-1 FA Cup win at Derby, a 3-0 victory against Stoke.
- Wayne Rooney has netted 5 goals in his last 4 Premier League appearances.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Real Betis vs Valencia key facts
- Real Betis have failed to win their last 9 league matches.
- But the hosts have managed to draw 2 of their last 3 fixtures, grinding out unlikely points against both Real Madrid and Villarreal.
- Betis have won their last 3 home matches against Valencia in all competitions.
- Since arriving in Spain, Gary Neville has yet to win a La Liga game. In fact, overall, he has only managed to take 5 points from a possible 24.
- Valencia have failed to win their last 11 La Liga matches.
- Los Che’s 7-0 loss to Barcelona in midweek has pretty much put paid to any hopes Valencia had in the cup.
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla key facts
- Celta Vigo have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in La Liga.
- The hosts have conceded a cumulative total of 7 goals during their last 3 outings, despite having no defensive absentees.
- Hugo Mallo and Fabian Orellana are sidelined due to suspension for the hosts.
- Sevilla have won 2 of their last 3 La Liga fixtures, with Unai Emery’s men even able to hold Atletico Madrid to a goalless draw.