System Bet Predictions, 05.03
- Getafe v Sevilla: 2 @ 2.00
- Tottenham v Arsenal: 1 @ 2.40
- Watford v Leicester: 2 @ 2.55
- Everton v West Ham: X2 @ 2.20
- Newcastle v Bournemouth: 1 @ 2.70
- System Bet: Doubles (2/5)
Getafe vs Sevilla key facts
- Getafe are on a losing streak of 7 games, failing to score in the last 6.
- Sevilla won the reverse fixture 5-0.
- The Andalusians could finally notch their first away win of the season (0-8-5) after some creditable results on the road recently: a narrow defeat at Barcelona, a draw at Atletico Madrid.
Tottenham vs Arsenal key facts
- Spurs have won 6 straight matches in the Premier League before the defeat at West Ham, where Mauricio Pochettino rotated his side.
- Arsenal haven’t won any of the last 3 head-to-heads and were beaten 2-1 in this fixture at White Hart Lane last season.
- The Gunners have now suffered 3 straight defeats and are without a win in 4 matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal have kept just one clean sheet in 6 away matches against top-half sides for a record of W1-D2-L3.
- Petr Cech and Laurent Koscielny are missing this weekend.
Watford vs Leicester key facts
- Watford have won just 2 of their last 11 league outings.
- The Hornets have kept only one clean sheet against top-6 opponents for a record of W1-D0-L8.
- The fact that this match isn’t at The King Power could be to Leicester’s advantage, as they should get more space than they did against Norwich and West Brom.
- The Foxes have a fabulous away record as 28 of their 57 points have come on the road.
- Leicester are the most reliable scorers in the Premier League with 51 goals so far.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Everton vs West Ham key facts
- Everton have won 5 of their last 6 matches in all competitions, but the only 3 Premier League wins they had recorded since October were against 3 relegation-threatened clubs – Aston Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle.
- The Toffees have only won one of their last 7 EPL matches at home.
- The 1-0 win vs Spurs in midweek extended West Ham’s unbeaten run to 5 games and the Hammers are now just one point behind 4th-placed Man City.
- West Ham have drawn 4 of their last 6 league games on the road.
Newcastle vs Bournemouth key facts
- Newcastle have recorded 4 defeats in 5 games, but all of those losses occurred away and they haven’t fallen at St James’ Park since Boxing Day.
- Bournemouth have prevailed just twice in 7 attempts against the bottom 5 teams, losing 3 in 4 against the clubs in the drop zone.