System Bet Predictions, 02.03
- Liverpool v Man City: 2 @ 2.80
- West Ham v Tottenham: X @ 3.60
- Stoke v Newcastle: 2 @ 4.20
- Malaga v Valencia: 1 @ 1.90
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
- Total Odds: 80.82 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Liverpool vs Manchester City key facts
- Liverpool haven’t won a league game at Anfield since Boxing Day.
- The Reds are fighting the division’s 3rd longest injury list at present.
- Man City have prevailed on 3 of their last 4 road trips in all competitions, only letting up when they fielded a weakened and inexperienced side at Chelsea in the FA Cup.
West Ham vs Tottenham key facts
- West Ham are unbeaten in 11 home games in the league, with 4 of the last 5 being victories.
- Tottenham have an exemplary record away from home this season (7-5-1).
- 5 of Spurs’ last 6 games on the road have ended in victory, with the latest being a hugely impressive 2-1 success at Man City.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Stoke vs Newcastle key facts
- Fixture postponements and crashing out of the FA Cup means Newcastle have had just short of 3 weeks to prepare for this fixture.
- The visitors’ squad has improved in 2016 with the additions of Henri Saivet, Jonjo Shelvey, Andros Townsend and Seydou Doumbia and results have improved a little too with victories over West Ham and West Brom.
Malaga vs Valencia key facts
- Malaga are W5-D2-L2 at home recently and 2 of the games they failed to win came against Real Madrid (1-1) and Barcelona (1-2).
- Valencia have lost 7 their 11 games on the road under Gary Neville.