System Bet Predictions, 06.03
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: 2 @ 2.15
- West Brom v Man United: O2.5 @ 2.30
- Valencia v Atletico Madrid: 2 @ 2.00
- Hamburg v Hertha: 2 @ 2.62
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
* O2.5 = Over 2.5 Goals.
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool key facts
- Palace have gone 11 Premier League matches without a win (D4, L7).
- The Eagles hhave lost the last 4 in a row at home.
- Palace have gone 9 EPL games since they last kept a clean sheet, conceding 21 goals in that run.
- Liverpool are riding high after a 3-0 revenge against Man City in midweek.
- The Reds moved within 6 points of 4th-placed City in the table.
West Brom vs Manchester United key facts
- WBA’s latest results are: 2-2, 3-2, 1-3.
- The Baggies have been entertaining at home recently, with 18 goals scored in their last 6.
- West Brom have not scored in just one of their last 13 home games.
- Man United are in a sequence of 9 straight matches without being shut out and they have struck 3 times or more in 5 of those, including 3 of the latest 4.
- The Red Devils have kept just one clean sheet in their last 8 away matches in the Premier League.
- 6 of Man Utd’s last 7 trips in all competitions have seen 3 or more goals.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid key facts
- Valencia have won just one of their last 8 league games at home (D5 L2) and they have conceded in all of them.
- Los Ch have scored fewer goals than anyone else in the top 10.
- The hosts are in a run of 17 La Liga games without a clean sheet.
- Atletico have won 5 of their last 6 away games – only Barcelona have stopped them.
- The visitors have recorded clean sheets in 10 of 14 games on the road.
Hamburg vs Hertha Berlin key facts
- Hamburg have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches in the Bundesliga.
- HSV captain Johan Djourou is out suspended.
- Hertha have only lost one of their last 10 in the Bundesliga and are still on course for the Champions League group stages next season.
- Berlin have won their last 5 games against Hamburg without conceding.