System Bet Predictions, 14.02
- Arsenal v Leicester: X2 @ 2.15
- Hamburger v Gladbach: 2 @ 2.15
- Nice v Marseille: 2 @ 2.40
- Fiorentina v Inter: 1 @ 2.25
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Arsenal vs Leicester key facts
- Arsenal have ended a 4 game winless streak in the EPL with a victory at Bournemouth last weekend.
- Leicester are having the time of their lives, winning 4 of their last 5 (1 draw) with victories over Tottenham (1-0), Stoke (3-0), Liverpool (2-0) and Man City (3-1) last week at the Etihad, scoring 10 goals and only conceding 2 in the process.
- Claudio Ranieri’s men have lost just once in their last 16 road trips in the league.
Hamburger vs Borussia Monchengladbach key facts
- Hamburg are winless in their last 6, taking just 2 points in that period.
- The hosts have rescued a draw from the jaws of defeat at home to FC Köln last time out.
- HSV are without their skipper Johan Djourou as he is suspended.
- Gladbach returned to their prolific best in their last outing, hitting 5 past Werder Bremen.
- Borussia have already scored 40 goals.
- The visitors will be confident of continuing their push to finish in a Champions League spot.
- Granit Xhaka will return to captain the Foals.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Nice vs Marseille key facts
- Nice are in 3rd place in the Ligue 1 table, but only 5 points clear of OM, 10th in the standings.
- The hosts must cope without the inspirational Hatem Ben Arfa (injuried), club’s 11-goal top scorer.
- Marseille had gone 11 Ligue 1 games without defeat (4-7-0) before losing 2-1 at home to PSG last week.
- OM have claimed 20 points from their last 8 away dates (6-2-0).
Fiorentina vs Inter key facts
- After a poor spell, Fiorentina are beginning to find their feet, and find the goal, again.
- The Viola are undefeated in 4 matches now.
- Fiorentina can move back into the Champions League places with a win over Inter.
- The Viola will be looking to make it 4 consecutive wins over Inter.
- Inter have only just won one of their past 6 Serie A matches.
- The most pressing issue is their defence, which has leaked 11 goals in their last 5 games in all competitions.
- There are speculations that Roberto Mancini’s future at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza could be in doubt.