System Bet Predictions, 20.02
- Bournemouth v Everton: 2 @ 2.20
- Hertha v Wolfsburg: 1 @ 2.75
- Lorient v Guingamp: 1 @ 2.20
- Botev v Lokomotiv: 1 @ 2.25
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Bournemouth vs Everton key facts
- A pair of defeats has put Bournemouth on the back foot in the Premier League and sparked relegation talk in the media.
- The hosts’ primary aim is to stay in the EPL.
- The Cherries have lost 3 of their last 4 home games, conceding at least twice in each match.
- In fact, Bournemouth have won just 3 of their 13 home games this season.
- Everton are bumbling around in mid-table with the FA Cup their only chance of saving the season.
- WBA inflicted a 1-0 defeat on the Toffees last week to end a nice 3-game run of 3-0 wins for Roberto Martinez’s side.
- Everton’s away form has been bright – only Arsenal and Man City have beaten the Toffees on their travels.
- The visitors have only failed to score in one of their last 13 games on the road in all competitions, netting 10 goals in their last 4 away trips.
Hertha Berlin vs Wolfsburg key facts
- Hertha have won 6 of their last 9 games at the Olympiastadion and they held Borussia Dortmund to a goalless draw in their most recent home match.
- Berlin have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 home matches in the Bundesliga.
- Wolfsburg have the worst away record in the league, having collected just 6 points from 10 games (1-3-6).
- The Wolves have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 away matches in the Bundesliga.
- Wolfsburg have also scored the fewest goals on their travels – just 6.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Lorient vs Guingamp key facts
- Lorient’s home record against sides below the top-6 in Ligue 1 is excellent: W5-D2-L0.
- Guingamp’s away form is poor: W3-D3-L7.
- The visitors’ entire back 4 will be missing as well as midfielder Lionel Mathis.
Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Plovdev key facts
- Lokomotiv are W0-D1-L8 away from home in the Bulgarian league.
- The visitors’ topscorer and captain Kamburov is suspended.
- Also another 3 important players will miss this game for Loko – Kiki, Trajanov and Bakalov.