System Bet Predictions, 10.03
- Villarreal v Bayer: 1 @ 2.15
- Liverpool v Man Utd: BTTS @ 2.05
- Basel v Sevilla: X @ 3.50
- Sparta v Lazio: X @ 3.30
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
* BTTS = Both teams to score.
Villarreal vs Bayer Leverkusen key facts
- Villarreal overcame one of the favourites for the Europa League in Napoli to reach this stage.
- The hosts fell to a shock defeat to Las Palmas at the weekend, ending an ubeaten run of 14 matches in La Liga.
- Villarreal have won 10 of their last 13 home games in all competitions.
- The Yellow Submarine have won all 4 Europa League home games without conceding a goal.
- The hosts have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 11 matches.
- Bayer have taken just a point from their last 4 Bundesliga games, and that solitary point arrived at the weekend as they came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 at Augsburg.
- Leverkusen have won only 1 of 5 away european games this season (1-1-3).
- Bayer are without some a number of key players.
Liverpool vs Manchester United key facts
- Both teams have found the net in 3 of Liverpool’s 4 Europa League home games.
- Philippe Coutinho was rested at the weekend and is expected to return to the starting XI for this fixture, as is Daniel Sturridge and Nathaniel Clyne.
- Sunday’s defeat at West Brom was the first away game of 2016 in which Man Utd have failed to score, and that was largely because of an early red card for Juan Mata, and the Baggies’ ability to shut a game down.
- In fact, United have only failed to score in 4 of their 22 away matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils’ defence has only earned 2 clean sheets in their last 13 road games across all competitions.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Basel vs Sevilla key facts
- Basel’s dream of playing the Europa League final on home soil is still alive.
- The Belgians have lost only twice at home in all competitions this term, though have won only 2 of their 4 home European ties so far.
- Basel are without key attacker Breel Embolo (suspended).
- Sevilla are yet to win a La Liga game away from home this term (0-9-5) and have won only 3 matches on the road in all competitions.
- The Spanish outfit have lost all 4 of their away European encounters this season.
Sparta Prague vs Lazio key facts
- Both of these teams are unbeaten in the Europa League this season.
- The home side have won 10 of their last 11 matches in all competitions.
- Sparta have won their last 7 home games in all competitions.
- David Lafata is the hosts’ top goalscorer in the Europa League (5), but he is out injured.
- Lazio have only managed 3 away wins in Serie A all season (3-5-6).
- The Italians have drawn their last 6 away games in all competitions.
- The Romans have only won 2 of their last 14 away games.
- Lazio haven’t lost a UEL away game since April 2013, but they’ve only won 2 in that period.