Combo Bet Predictions, 23.09
- Southampton v Man Utd: 2 @ 1.73
- Leicester v Liverpool: BTS @ 1.61
- Alaves v Real Madrid: 2 -1.5 @ 1.45
* BTS = Both Teams to Score.
Southampton v Manchester United key facts for the prediction
- Southampton have failed to score a goal in 9 of their last 11 matches at home in all competitions.
- Manchester United have dropped just 2 points from the first 5 EPL matches this season, with 16 goals scored and 4 clean sheets in that period.
Leicester v Liverpool key facts for the prediction
- Leicester’s record so far this year doesn’t inspire confidence but a closer look shows only 2 league games played at home, and one of those was against the champions Chelsea so a 2-1 defeat was understandable.
- Leicester defeated Liverpool 2-0 in the Caribao Cup on Tuesday night but their boss Craig Shakespeare admitted his side led a “charmed life” in the first half when the Reds wasted a string of chances.
- In their last 3 matches, Liverpool have had a total of 80 shots and only allowed 20, yet their net goal score is 3-5.
Alaves v Real Madrid key facts for the prediction
- Alaves’s record in La Liga so far is: played 5, lost 5 and they haven’t scored a goal yet!
- Real Madrid’s troubles this season have purely been in their own stadium. Away from home they have been impeccable, beating Deportivo 3-0 and Sociedad 3-1.