Single Bet Prediction, 04.03
- Roma v Fiorentina: 1 @ 2.10
Roma vs Fiorentina key facts
- Roma haved bagged 6 consecutive wins under new coach Luciano Spalletti.
- The hosts are the league’s joint-top scorers with 55 goals so far.
- Mohamed Salah has 4 goals and 2 assists in the past 5 Serie A games.
- Stephan El Sharaawy have bagged 4 goals in 5 Roma appearances since being plucked from the Monaco bench.
- Fiorentina have alternated between winning and drawing throughout their last 8 league games.
- The Viola have been totally outclassed by Tottenham in the Europa League last week.
- The visitors haven’t kept a clean sheet in 7 games in all competitions.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.