Single Bet Prediction, 16.02
- Gent v Wolfsburg: 1 +0.0 @ 2.00
* Gent +0.0 Asian Hadicap = Gent to Win, Draw No Bet.
Gent vs Wolfsburg match facts
- Gent have recorded 3 wins in their final 3 CL group fixtures.
- The hosts are topping their domestic table following a 14th win in 18 matches across all competitions, including 7 on the spin at home.
- In fact, the Belgians have been beaten just once at home all season, have notched in each match at the Ghelamco and leaked just twice in their previous 6 on home soil.
- Wolfsburg have picked up just one win in 8 games.
- The Wolves’ away record all season is a wretched W2-D3-L8 and in 8 of those matches they’ve conceded at least 2 goals.
- The visitors have failed to net in 4 of their previous 7 road trips.
- Wolfsburg are missing a number of key players – goalkeeper Diego Benaglio, left-back Ricardo Rodriguez, experienced centre-half Naldo, holding midfielder Joshua Guilavogui and star striker Bas Dost are all out.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.