Combo Bet Predictions, 11.06
- Serbia v Wales: 1 @ 1.70
- Italy v Liechtenstein: 2 +7 @ 1.22
* 2 +7 = Liechtenstein to not lose with 7 or more goals handicap.
Serbia v Wales key facts
- Serbia are top of the group on goal difference with 11 points after 5 games.
- At home Serbia have won 3 of their last 5 outings and lost none.
- In the strong Serbian squad we will find Matic, Milivojevic, D Tadic, A Mitrovic and Kolarov – all from the English Premier League.
- Wales are undefeated in their qualifying campaign too but they are 4 points adrift with just 1 win, over Moldova, and 4 draws to their name. This includes a home draw against minnows Georgia too.
- Outside of Wales, they have won just 1 of their last 8 games.
- Wales star Gareth Bale and defender Neil Taylor are both suspended, while James Collins, Hal Robson-Kanu and Andy King are all out injured.
- Serbia have never lost to the Welsh. Over 10 games between the 2, they’ve beaten them 6 times and drawn 4 and scored 24 goals to Wales’ 11.