Single Bet Prediction, 10.06
- Scotland v England: Kane @ 2.20
- Odds: 2.20 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Scotland vs England key facts
- Scotland beat Slovenia 1-0 in their last World Cup qualifying match, ending a 4-game winless streak.
- Scotland have conceded 8 goals in 5 games already.
- Gordon Strachan’s men have been quite solid on home soil with their only reversal from their last 6 matches being a narrow 2-3 defeat to world champions Germany.
- No team has managed to score past England in qualifying so far, and they have won 4 of 5.
- England beat Scotland 3-0 when these sides met at Wembley in November — the 3rd successive time that England have netted 3 against the Scots.
- The Spurs hitman Harry Kane scored 7 goals in 2 games to end the Premier League campaign with the Golden Boot, recording back-to-back hat-tricks in the process.
Woooooooon boooom keep it up sir we are on your back sir . Bravo!!