Combo Bet Predictions, 10.09
- Marseille v Rennes: BTS @ 1.80
- Swansea v Newcastle: 1X @ 1.35
* BTS = Both Teams to Score.
Marseille vs Rennes key facts for the prediction
- Marseille have scored in their last 15 home matches in Ligue 1
- Rennes defending has left much to be desired this season with 8 goals conceded in 4 matches. But they also scored in all 4 of these games (6 goals at total).
- Also, Rennes have attempted 15.5 shots per match, only Monaco (16.8) and PSG (18.5) have higher averages in Ligue 1 this season.
Swansea vs Newcastle key facts for the prediction
- A decent 0-0 at Southampton and an impressive 2-0 win at Crystal Palace suggests Paul Clement is starting to shape Swansea’s team his way. With an understandable thrashing at the hands of Man Utd (0:4), but 3 of the 4 goals were scored in the last 10 minutes of the match.
- The Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez is reportedly fuming over his club’s failure to sign sufficient players in the transfer window. Benitez’s squad was built to get Newcastle out of the Championship and he knows that staying in the Premier League requires different personnel.