Combo Bet Predictions, 22.10
- Man Utd v Spurs: Under 2.5 @ 1.68
- Milan v Juventus: Over 1.5 @ 1.30
- Combo Odds: 2.18 @ bet365
- Offer: 100% Deposit Bonus!
Manchester United v Tottenham key facts for the prediction
- 4 of Manchester United’s 5 fixtures when welcoming top-6 clubs last season featured Under 2.5 Goals. And it was a familiar theme in 9/10 (90%) of the Red Devils’ encounters with teams finishing 11th or higher in Jose Mourinho’s first term at Old Trafford.
- 7 of Spurs’ most recent 10 visits to clubs finishing in the top-6 of the Premier League have also paid-out for Under 2.5 Goals backers.
- Man Utd have won their last 5 Premier League games at Old Trafford, keeping a clean sheet in each win.
- In their last 2 games, United have scored 1 goal and attempted only 4 shots on target.
- Romelu Lukaku (Man Utd) has scored just 15 goals in 58 EPL appearances against the ‘big six’ clubs – averaging a goal every 289 minutes.
- Under Mauricio Pochettino in the Premier League, Harry Kane (Tottenham ) has scored 83 goals – 52 more than any other Spurs player. But he is out with a hamstring injury.
Milan v Juventus key facts for the prediction
- Milan ended a 4-game winless streak with a 4-1 rout of Chievo on Wednesday.
- Juventus have no clean sheets in 5 games. But they have scored 15 times in the same stretch.
- WATCH & BET LIVE ON THIS GAME HERE!
COMBO @ 2.18: WIN!
1. Man Utd v Spurs: Under 2.5 @ 1.68 WIN!
2. Milan v Juventus: Over 1.5 @ 1.30 WIN!