Acca Bet Predictions, 15.05
- Man Utd v Bournemouth: 1 @ 1.40
- Southampton v Palace: 1 @ 1.33
- Everton v Norwich: 1 @ 1.80
Manchester United vs Bournemouth key facts
- Man United must win and hope Man City lose at Swansea in order to qualify for the Champions League.
- Since Van Gaal’s squad’s injury problems have cleared, they have been on a good run and the possibility of a Champions League place will ensure they treat this seriously, despite the looming FA Cup final next weekend.
- Manchester United have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 5 appearances at Old Trafford and are unbeaten in 7.
- Bournemouth have nothing to play for and they have lost 5 of their last 7 league games (1-1-5).
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Southampton vs Crystal Palace key facts
- Southampton are still pushing for a top 6 place and they are now unbeaten in the last 5 games, winning 4.
- Only Leicester have picked up more points than the Saints in the last 10 games.
- Crystal Palace’s 2-1 victory over Stoke last week stopped a winless 4 game run.
- The Eagles’ record against the top 6 this year reads drawn 3, lost 9.
- There is no need for Crystal Palace to take any risks here with the FA cup final awaiting next.
Everton vs Norwich key facts
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez was sacked on Thursday. Planned protests subsided thereafter and the news should at least see an improvement in the atmosphere for this final home game.
- Everton may have won just 5 times all term at home, but against the bottom five they are: P4 W4 D0 L0.
- No team in the bottom half has scored more (56) than an Everton side that spent much of the season as one of the top scoring teams in the division. The Blues have outscored 7th place Southampton and 5th place Man Utd to this point.
- Norwich were relegated in midweek.