System Bet Predictions, 20.03
- Man City v Man Utd: O2.5 @ 1.98
- Southampton v Liverpool: 2 @ 2.80
- Newcastle v Sunderland: 1 @ 2.15
- Atalanta v Bologna: X @ 3.00
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
* 02.5 – Over 2.5 Goal Line.
Manchester City vs Manchester United key facts
- This is a game that regularly goes goal crazy with United inflicting a 4-2 defeat on City last season as revenge for a 4-1 loss the year before. Seasons before have thrown up a trio of 3-2s, and that infamous 6-1 win for the blue half of Manchester at Old Trafford.
- 13 of City’s 15 Premier League home games this term have yielded 3 goals or more.
- 7 of United’s last 12 road matches have seen 3 or more goals scored.
- Man City have scored more home goals than anyone in the league and have only failed to score at home once.
- The Citizens are yet to beat a top 6 side home or away in 8 games this term (D3 L5), including 3 at home: Leicester 1-3, Tottenham 1-2 & West Ham 1-2.
- City are without injured skipper Vincent Kompany, while his fellow centre-back Nicolas Otamendi is battling a knee injury.
- So United should have chances, assuming they attack with any kind of belief.
Like City, the Red Devils are in dire need of a win to boost confidence so both have to attack.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Southampton vs Liverpool key facts
- Buoyed by their Europa League progress, Liverpool might just be set to finish the season strongly.
- The Reds have won 4 of their last 6 Premier League matches.
- Liverpool have scored 13 goals in their last 4 EPL away games.
- The Reds won 6-1 on their last visit to St Mary’s in the Capital One Cup earlier this term, while they have also won their last 2 Premier League visits there.
Newcastle vs Sunderland key facts
- This is Rafael Benitez’s first game at St James’ Park since taking the Newcastle job.
- Although the Magpies were beaten at Leicester, there was more urgency, commitment and structure to their play.
- The atmosphere will be positive at St James’s Park for the first time in an age, and that could really provide the Newcastle players with the lift they need.
- Sunderland are 2-3-10 on the road and they have shipped 38 away goals this term, the most of any EPL team.
Atalanta vs Bologna key facts
- Both sides are expectantly desperate for a victory, both for different reasons. Atalanta’s being pulling away from the relegation trap door while Bologna could still yet sneak a European place if form picks up.
- Both of these sides have been difficult to break down this season, so goals will likely be at a premium.
- It’s now 14 Serie A games since Atalanta won.
- Bologna have won only one of their last 7 games, including that run of three 0-0 draws.
- The visitors’ top scorer Mattia Destro is out.