Combo Bet Predictions, 22.01
- Palermo v Inter: 2 @ 1.55
- Monaco v Lorient: Over 2.5 @ 1.40
Palermo v Inter preview
- Palermo are currently sitting in the Serie A drop zone on only 10 points.
- The Rosanero have only managed 2 wins (both on the road) all season (D4 L14) and have given up a disappointing 40 goals already.
- A serious push for Inter to climb the table looks viable after 5 straight wins in the league.
- Flanked by Antonio Candreva and Ivan Perisic and with league leading goalscorer Mauro Icardi as the lone striker, the Nerazzurri’s attack should be able to create a plethora of scoring chances in this game.
- New to bet365? Sign up now & get 100% deposit bonus, up to £200 >>
Monaco v Lorient preview
- Monaco are the top scoring team in Ligue 1 this term (60 goals), an average of 3 per game.
- Lorient’s last 10 league games have all contained at least 3 goals.
- The visitors (14 goals) have the 3rd best attack since week 14, only trailing Monaco (21) and Lyon (15).