Best Soccer Predictions
ComboBets.com is the ultimate source of expert football predictions.
Our professional punters and soccer experts analyse all of the data necessary for every match – team news, injured & suspended players, statistics, xG, odds moves and much more.
We offer football previews and soccer picks from many leagues, including Premier League (England), La Liga (Spain), Bundesliga (Germany), Serie A (Italy), Ligue 1 (France), Champions League (UEFA), Europa League (UEFA), European Championship (UEFA), World Cup (FIFA) and more.
All forecasts, tips & picks on ComboBets.com are FREE!
Let’s make soccer betting an extra source of winnings! Become part of our success!
Combo Bet of the day
The ‘Bet of the day‘ can be:
- Single bet – a prediction for just one event.
- Double bet – predictions for 2 events.
- Treble bet – predictions for 3 events.
To win the bet all predictions have to be correct.
The main difference between System bets and Multi (Combo) bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all the picks are correct!
For example, in the case of a 2/4 system bet, you win even if only 2 of your 4 predictions turn out to be correct.
In a system bet, combinations of picks are formed as follow:
- System 2/3 – three Double bets which transpire from 3 picks, at least 2 of the 3 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 2/4 – six Double bets which transpire from 4 picks, at least 2 of the 4 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 2/5 – ten Double bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 2 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 3/5 – ten Treble bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 3 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
The more correct predictions you have in your system bet, the higher the winnings!
If you fail to meet the system criterion (e.g. only one pick is correct in a 2/4 system bet), you lose the bet.
We use the following betting tips in our football predictions:
- 1 – Home team to win;
- X – Draw;
- 2 – Away team to win;
- O1.5 – Over 1.5 goals;
- O2.5 – Over 2.5 goals;
- U2.5 – Under 2.5 goals;
- BTTS – Both teams to score;
- 1/1 – Home team to have a lead at the half-time and win the game;
- 2/2 – Away team to have a lead at the half-time and win the game;
- 1X – Double chance – Home team to win or draw;
- X2 – Double chance – Away team to win or draw;
- DNB – Draw no bet;
- 1 +0.0 – Asian handicap – Home team to win, draw no bet;
- 2 +0.0 – Asian handicap – Away team to win, draw no bet;
- 1 +0.5 – Asian handicap – Home team to win or draw;
- 2 +0.5 – Asian handicap – Away team to win or draw.
Why Combo & System Bets?
Almost every site for paid (and free) football predictions warn you: “Wagering on singles is the professional approach to betting.”
Ok, their best tipster’s stats could read +£1,056, and this is great! But if you look at the details, you will see the true. That is not the clear (net) profit and it is made in 5 years, for example, with £100 or (in the most cases) with £1000 stake per single bet!
So playing singles demand “big” starting bank, it is simple as that.
Can you bet on 5 or more single events a day with £1,000 stake per game?
Can you risk £5,000 (yes, FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS) every day?
If no, Combos, Accas & Systems are for you. This kind of bets give you the chance to win big with small bets.
Here are some examples:
Even from the mathematical point of view Coupon seems to be, at first glance, more profitable.
For example (100 bets, average odds 2.00):
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 60% of Singles what gives him +20 units of profit because of average odds of his Single coupon 2.00.
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 36% of Doubles what gives him +44 units of profit because of average odds of his Double coupon 4.00.
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 21% of Trebles (because he must hit 60% * 60% * 60% outcome) what gives him +72.8 units of profit because of average odds of his Treble coupon 8.00.
That’s the great thing with accumulators – you don’t need to win 100% of the time, or 80% or even 50%.
And, of course, it is more fun to hit big Combo coupon than to grind small profits with Singles!