Best Soccer Predictions
ComboBets.com is the ultimate source of expert football predictions.
Our professional punters and soccer experts analyse all of the data necessary for every match – team news, injured & suspended players, statistics, xG, odds moves and much more.
We offer football previews and soccer picks from many leagues, including Premier League (England), La Liga (Spain), Bundesliga (Germany), Serie A (Italy), Ligue 1 (France), Champions League (UEFA), Europa League (UEFA), European Championship (UEFA), World Cup (FIFA) and more.
All forecasts, tips & picks on ComboBets.com are FREE!
Let’s make soccer betting an extra source of winnings! Become part of our success!
Combo Bet of the day
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: Bet Builder Tip & Odds
- Double, 19/20.02: Atletico Madrid to win vs Levante!
The ‘Bet of the day‘ can be:
- Single bet – a prediction for just one event.
- Double bet – predictions for 2 events.
- Treble bet – predictions for 3 events.
To win the bet all predictions have to be correct.
The main difference between System bets and Multi (Combo) bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all the picks are correct!
For example, in the case of a 2/4 system bet, you win even if only 2 of your 4 predictions turn out to be correct.
In a system bet, combinations of picks are formed as follow:
- System 2/3 – three Double bets which transpire from 3 picks, at least 2 of the 3 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 2/4 – six Double bets which transpire from 4 picks, at least 2 of the 4 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 2/5 – ten Double bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 2 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
- System 3/5 – ten Treble bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 3 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;
The more correct predictions you have in your system bet, the higher the winnings!
If you fail to meet the system criterion (e.g. only one pick is correct in a 2/4 system bet), you lose the bet.
We use the following betting tips in our football predictions:
- 1 – Home team to win;
- X – Draw;
- 2 – Away team to win;
- O1.5 – Over 1.5 goals;
- O2.5 – Over 2.5 goals;
- U2.5 – Under 2.5 goals;
- BTTS – Both teams to score;
- 1/1 – Home team to have a lead at the half-time and win the game;
- 2/2 – Away team to have a lead at the half-time and win the game;
- 1X – Double chance – Home team to win or draw;
- X2 – Double chance – Away team to win or draw;
- DNB – Draw no bet;
- 1 +0.0 – Asian handicap – Home team to win, draw no bet;
- 2 +0.0 – Asian handicap – Away team to win, draw no bet;
- 1 +0.5 – Asian handicap – Home team to win or draw;
- 2 +0.5 – Asian handicap – Away team to win or draw.
Why Combo & System Bets?
Almost every site for paid (and free) football predictions warn you: “Wagering on singles is the professional approach to betting.”
Ok, their best tipster’s stats could read +£1,056, and this is great! But if you look at the details, you will see the true. That is not the clear (net) profit and it is made in 5 years, for example, with £100 or (in the most cases) with £1000 stake per single bet!
So playing singles demand “big” starting bank, it is simple as that.
Can you bet on 5 or more single events a day with £1,000 stake per game?
Can you risk £5,000 (yes, FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS) every day?
If no, Combos, Accas & Systems are for you. This kind of bets give you the chance to win big with small bets.
Here are some examples:
Even from the mathematical point of view Coupon seems to be, at first glance, more profitable.
For example (100 bets, average odds 2.00):
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 60% of Singles what gives him +20 units of profit because of average odds of his Single coupon 2.00.
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 36% of Doubles what gives him +44 units of profit because of average odds of his Double coupon 4.00.
- A punter with 60% hit rate hits 21% of Trebles (because he must hit 60% * 60% * 60% outcome) what gives him +72.8 units of profit because of average odds of his Treble coupon 8.00.
That’s the great thing with accumulators – you don’t need to win 100% of the time, or 80% or even 50%.
And, of course, it is more fun to hit big Combo coupon than to grind small profits with Singles!