The Fibonacci betting system involves increasing your stakes following a losing wager. The theory is that doing this will help you to win money. See how to use the Fibonacci system for betting below.
Fibonacci Sequence Betting System – how it works?
The Fibonacci sequence moderated for betting is:
The idea is: go up ONE step with each loss, down TWO steps with each win. Note that every win pays for the 2 losses before it.
The bets being placed is good to be on even money (odds 2.00).
To apply this system to gambling, you would the sequence of numbers to dictate your betting units. A unit is an amount that you wager each step. One unit can be €1, €5, €10 and so on.
Fibonacci Sequence system – example!
- Bet €1 until you lose. Then bet €2.
- If you win at €2, then return to step 1. If you lose, then bet €3.
- If you win at €3, then return to step 1. If you lose, then bet €5.
- If you win at €5, then return to step 2. If you lose, then bet €8.
- If you win at €8, then return to step 3. If you lose, then bet €13.
- If you win at €13, then return to step 4. If you lose, then bet €21.
- If you win at €21, then return to step 5. If you lose, then bet €34.
- If you win at €34, then return to step 6. If you lose, return to step 1.
Fibonacci system for the high roller!
Recommended variant for the high roller: instead of going down 2 steps with each win, go down 1 step with each win until you win 2 in a row – then go down 2 steps.
This variant may be as likely as any betting system to help you in the long run. Meanwhile, you get some tremendous wins and excitement.
What is the win stop point with the system?
You start at the beginning of the sequence if at any point you are in profit for a cycle. You have to keep track of how much you are winning or losing during every cycle of the system. So that you know when to finish and go back to the start.
There are numerous variants of this system. However, the usual Fibonacci is extremely unsatisfactory for the high roller – you lose often and never win big.
But the main problem with this system is basically the same as with any other negative progression. At some point, you are likely to go on a long losing streak and the stakes will get too high.