Acca Bet Predictions, 07.05
- West Ham v Swansea: 1 @ 1.44
- Frankfurt v Dortmund: 2 @ 1.45
West Ham vs Swansea key facts
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last 10 league games and they have a realistic chance of playing in Europe next season.
- Swansea have secured safety relatively comfortably this term mainly on the basis of a strong home record.
- The Swans on the road this season so far: 3-5-10.
- The team are also weakened this weekend with in-form Gylfi Sigurdsson out injured and captain Ashley Williams rested ahead of the European Championships.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund key facts
- Eintracht have given themselves every chance of beating the drop following back-to-back derby wins over Mainz and Darmstadt, but remain one point adrift of outright safety in the relegation play-off spot with only 2 games to go.
- Frankfurt have won 2 of their 3 home games under Kovac.
- BVB trail Bayern by 5 points and hoping for Ingolstadt favour.
- Dortmund have won all 4 of their matches since losing 4-3 to Liverpool in the Europa League 1/4-finals; their only defeat in 2016.
- Borussia could equal their club-record, single-season tally of 11 away wins with victory in Frankfurt.
- BVB have scored a league-high 80 goals in 2015/16, including 11 in their last 3 matches.
- With 25 Bundesliga goals, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is Dortmund’s most prolific goalscorer in 35 years.