Acca Bet Predictions, 19.03
- Swansea v Aston Villa: 1 @ 1.67
- Burnley v Wolves: 1 @ 1.61
Swansea vs Aston Villa key facts
- An improved run of form with 4 wins in the last 9 matches has put Swansea well on the way to retaining their Premier League status.
- The hosts have won their last 4 games against Villa.
- It has been a disastrous season for Aston Villa and the club appear resigned to their fate of relegation.
- Villa have lost their last 5 matches and their only away win came in August on the opening day of the season.
- The visitors have won just 3 times in the league (3-7-20) and are marooned at the bottom.
Burnley vs Wolves key facts
- Burnley are unbeaten in 14 Championship games and they’ve won their last 6 in succession.
- The Clarets are within touching distance of the Premier League now.
- The table-toppers possess the Championship’s best home record, having lost only twice at Turf Moor (13-3-2).
- Wolves have very little to play for; they are 12 points behind the play-off places following a run of just 2 wins in their last 11 games, both of those coming on home soil.
- The visitors lost the services of their top goalscorer Benik Afobe to Bournemouth in January.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.