Acca Bet Predictions, 28.04
- Shakhtar v Sevilla: 1 DNB @ 1.90
- Villarreal v Liverpool: O1.5 @ 1.43
* DNB = Draw No Bet, O1.5 = Over 1.5 Goals.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sevilla key facts
- Shaktar Donetsk cannot reach Dinamo Kiev in the Ukrainian league and all focus is on success in the Europa League.
- Since dropping out of the Champions League, Shakhtar have seen off Schalke, Anderlecht and Braga, and they were never really in danger in any of those ties.
- The Ukrainian side boast a fine record on home turf, having lost just 2 of their last 13 competitive home fixtures – with one of those defeats coming when Lucescu’s men were edged out 4-3 against Real Madrid in the Champions League back in November.
- Shakhtar have scored 3 or more goals in 10 of their last 12 home matches.
- Brazilian midfielder Fred is out suspended.
- Sevilla needed extra time and penalties to knock out Atletico Bilbao in the UEL 1/4-finals.
- Los Rojiblancos have won just 2 of their last 8 games in all competitions.
- The La Liga side have won just 4 away matches all season (from 27) – with 3 of those victories coming in the Copa Del Rey – and they have been beaten in each of their last 3 league fixtures on the road.
- A number of key players like Vitolo, Jose Antonio Reyes and Benoit Tremoulinas are all doubts.
Villarreal vs Liverpool key facts
- Villarreal lost just one of their Europa League group games, and then knocked out Napoli, Leverkusen and Sparta Prague, winning all 6 at home so far.
- The Yellow Submarine have taken just a point from their last 3 La Liga games, and there are fears that Champions League qualification may not be the certainty it seemed at the start of the month.
- The hosts have recorded just 2 clean sheets in the last 8 games.
- Leo Baptistao is out, while Jaume Costa and Mateo Musacchio are both doubtful.
- Jurgen Klopp has yet to taste defeat in this competition since taking over the Anfield hotseat from Brendan Rodgers, having won 5 and drawn 5 of his 10 Europa League ties in charge of the Reds.
- Liverpool will be supremely confident having come from 3-1 down to secure a stunning 4-3 aggregate victory over Borussia Dortmund in the previous round.
- The Reds have lost just one of their last 18 games inside 90 minutes, and they remain unbeaten in the Europa League.
- Klopp’s side have not struggled for goals in recent weeks, notching 16 in their last 5 matches.
- Mamadou Sakho, Christian Benteke, Emre Can, Joe Gomez, Jordan Henderson, Divock Origi and Danny Ings are all out.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.