Acca Bet Predictions, 17.04
- Atalanta v Roma: 2 @ 1.75
- Lazio v Empoli: 1 @ 1.73
Atalanta vs Roma key facts
- Atalanta have been in dire form since December, going more than 3 months without a win. Edy Reja’s side has, however, now won its last 2 home fixtures, beating Bologna and Milan.
- The hosts lost at Torino 1-2 last week.
- Marten De Roon wins more tackles per game, and also intercepts more passes, than any other Atalanta player. He is suspended for this game.
- The situation is only compounded by a concurrent ban for fellow starting central midfielder Luca Cigarini.
- Salah hit the wood work 3 times for Roma at home to Bologna for the surprising 1-1 result last week.
- The Lupi had been in imperious shape in the league since Luciano Spalletti’s arrival but have drawn 2 of their last 3 and if they’re serious about taking 2nd spot from Napoli they can’t afford to drop many more points.
- The influential Radja Nainggolan will be back in the midfield for this fixture.
Lazio vs Empoli key facts
- The new coach syndrome was obvious to see last week when Lazio defeated Palermo 3-0 – Keita played a strong game, Klose was back in scoring form and it was in truth a very dominant Lazio display down south.
- The Biancocelesti have lost just once in their last 5 games.
- Empoli snapped a 12-game winless run (0-6-6) last week by beating Fiorentina 2-0, another team in a very bad shape.
- The Azzurri are now in a very safe position.
- The Tuscan club, who were held scoreless in their last 2 road games, have not won outside of their home venue since a 1-0 victory over Torino on January 10.
- Empoli are greatly damaged by a suspension for Piotr Zielinski. The Polish midfielder is the best dribbler on the team and his influence in changing defence to attack should not be underestimated.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.