Acca Bet Predictions, 17.03
- Lazio v Sparta: 1 @ 1.66
- Valencia v Bilbao: Bilbao to Qualify @ 1.25
Lazio vs Sparta Prague key facts
- Lazio were the better side in the first leg (1-1) and were unlucky not to come out with a win.
- The Romans have won 4 of their last 6 home matches in all competitions, and they have won all 4 of their Europa League games at the Stadio Olimpico this season.
- Lazio manager Stefano Pioli rested some players in the 2-0 win over Atalanta at the weekend and will be able to recall on the likes of Marco Parolo, Lucas Biglia and Stefan Radu.
- Sparta Prague are unbeaten in their last 6 away games, winning 2 and drawing 4.
Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao key facts
- Athletic Bilbao lead 1-0 from the first leg, and they have now beaten Valencia 3 times in 3 attempts this season. Indeed, the Basques haven’t been beaten by Los Che since 2012.
- The pressure is back on Gary Neville after 3 straight losses, including Sunday’s 1-0 defeat at local rivals Levante, who had been bottom of the La Liga table.
- Valencia have only won 4 of their 12 home matches since Neville took over.
- Bilbao have won their last 5 matches in all competitions.
- Athletic have kept a clean sheet in each of their last 3 matches on the road.
- The Basques have won 3 consecutive away games in the Europa League.
- Star man Aduriz was rested at the weekend and will come back into the starting XI. He is the Europa League’s top scorer with 7 goals to his name.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.