Acca Bet Predictions, 03.03
- Rayo v Barcelona: 2 @ 1.20
- Espanyol v Betis: X2 @ 1.88
Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona key facts
- Rayo have not lost in their last 7 La Liga games (W2, D5), but they have never gone 8 unbeaten matches in the top-flight so far.
- Paco Jemez’s injury list is swelling at present, with plenty of first-team players harbouring knocks.
- Barcelona have not lost in their last 34 outings in all competitions, matching the 1988-89 benchmark set by Real Madrid.
- The visitors have won their last 9 matches in La Liga.
- Barca have won their last 10 matches against Rayo Vallecano in all competitions.
Espanyol vs Real Betis key facts
- A stomach flu has affected 8 of Espanyol’s players this week.
- The hosts have conceded at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches in La Liga.
- Betis are ubeaten in 4 games (W1, D3).
- In fact, the visitors have only lost one match since Merino is in charge of the team.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.