Single Bet Prediction, 25.06
- Chile v Australia: Over 2.5 & BTS @ 2.25
* BTS = Both Teams to Score.
Chile v Australia key facts
- Chile know a big win against Australia should be enough to secure top spot in the group.
- Chile saw off Cameroon 2-0 and held the world champions Germany to a 1-1 draw so far.
- Both teams have scored in 6 of Chile’s last 10 internationals.
- Alexis Sanchez has had an impressive tournament so far having come back from injury to net against Germany last time out.
- Australia have to win to stand any chance of going through, so they have plenty of incentive to go for this.
- Australia have looked very vulnerable in defence so far; they were beaten 3-2 by Germany and were lucky to escape with a point from a 1-1 draw against Cameroon.
- Australia’ve only failed to score in 1 of their last 18 internationals.
- Both teams have scored in 7 of Australia’s last 9 games.
- The last time these two teams met was at the 2014 World Cup, where Chile secured a 3-1 win.