Combo Bet Predictions, 22.04
- Chelsea v Tottenham: 1X @ 1.48
- West Ham v Everton: 2 DNB @ 1.58
* DNB = Draw No Bet.
Chelsea v Tottenham key facts
- Despite having another superb season Spurs are still to win away against a side currently in the top 8 this term.
- And Tottenham’s current 8-game winning streak comprises 6 victories at White Hart Lane while the 2 away wins in that sequence were at bottom 7 duo Burnley and Swansea.
- Also, in Spurs’ last 8 starts at Wembley, they’ve lost 5 out of 8 and won just once.
West Ham v Everton key facts
- West Ham got into trouble with a run of 6 straight defeats before gaining vital points against relegation-zone teams in their last 2 games (Swansea & Sunderland).
- At home, the Hammers’ record against the top 11 in the EPL is W0 D2 L6.
- Everton’s strong run started before Christmas and their Premier League record is W11 D4 L3 since. Their only losses during that run have been against Liverpool (twice) and Tottenham.
- But the Toffees have not won any of their last 5 away games (0-3-2).