Acca Bet Predictions, 30.04
- Bayer v Hertha: 1 @ 1.61
- Dortmund v Wolfsburg: 1 @ 1.36
Bayer Leverkusen vs Hertha Berlin key facts
- Leverkusen are one win away from securing a top-4 finish after winning their last 6 league matches, conceding just 2 in the process.
- Bayer’s belief was showcased by last weekend’s extraordinary 3-2 comeback win at Schalke.
- Hertha have taken just one point from their last 4 games, and their dreams of winning the German Cup were dashed at the 1/2-final stage by Borussia Dortmund.
- Berlin have lost 4 of their last 5 away games.
- In the 6 matches they’ve played away from home in 2016, they have conceded 14 goals.
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg key facts
- Borussia Dortmund have not lost a home game in the Bundesliga this season, winning 10 of the last 11.
- BVB have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matchesin the league.
- No Bundesliga team is in worse form than Wolfsburg, having only taken 2 points from their last 6 games.
- Wolfsburg have only won 10 points away from home; only Eintracht Frankfurt, with 9, have a worse record.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.