Combo Bet Predictions, 14.09
- Austria v Milan: 2 @ 1.53
- Istanbul v Ludogorets: 1 @ 1.60
Austria Wien vs AC Milan key facts for the prediction
- Austria Wien finished as runners-up in the Bundesliga last season, but after 7 games of the current campaign, they sit 4th.
- AC Milan had won all 6 competitive games ahead of Sunday’s 4-1 Serie A defeat to Lazio.
- The Rossoneri’s coach Vincenzo Montella said: “Regardless of systems and qualities, tomorrow (vs Austria) I want to see a reaction, because the team is fired up for this game. We are not the side seen against Lazio, so it is above all important to give a response in terms of temperament. It is important for us to be back in Europe, as this is where Milan belong and must be honoured.”
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Ludogorets key facts for the prediction
- Istanbul Basaksehir have established themselves as one of Turkey’s best club sides of recent seasons, overtaking the likes of Fenerbahce and Galatasaray, who used to dominate the division.
- Ludogorets have not won any of their last 8 away games in Europe.