Single Bet Prediction, 27.04
- Atletico v Bayern: X @ 3.10
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich key facts
- Atletico Madrid have won 24 of their last 29 European matches at the Vicente Calderón, including the 2-0 defeat of holders Barcelona in this season’s CL 1/4-final.
- Diego Simeone’s side have lost just 3 home La Liga games from their last 55 starts, and 2 of them were against Barcelona.
- Atleti have won their last 5 league games.
- Madrid have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets in all competitions and 7 in 8 as hosts.
- They also have shut out 11 of their previous 12 Champions League guests, and the glittering list of victims features Barcelona (twice), Real Madrid, Juventus and Chelsea.
- Goalkeeper Jan Oblak has kept 32 clean sheets in 51 appearances in all competitions this season.
- Antoine Griezmann has scored 29 goals in all competitions this term.
- Fernando Torres is available again after a one-match ban. He drew a blank on Saturday having scored in each of his previous 5 matches.
- Atleti chief in defence Diego Godin will not be fit to play.
- Bayern Munich have drawn their last 2 away CL games, both 2-2; at Juventus in the round of 16 and Benfica in the 1/4-final.
- Josep Guardiola’s team have won only 2 of their last 9 Champions League away games, losing 4.
- It’s more than 2 years since Bayern last won on the road in the knock-out stages.
- Bayern have won 9 of their last 10 games.
- Robert Lewandowski has 46 goals in 53 outings for club and country in 2015/16.
- Arturo Vidal has scored 4 goals in his last 6 appearances and has been Bayern’s best player in 2016.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.